Sunday, August 5, 2012

House Tour - spare bedroom

Continuing on with the house tour we're in the spare room / study room / music room / everything else room. Our apartment has two bedrooms. I decided to use the smaller of the two rooms as Lee and I's bedroom because we wouldn't be spending too much time in there other than sleeping.... but we needed space for Lee to study, have is guitars, weights, and anything else I don't know what to do with. This room is still very, very, much a work in progress. I don't have proper bedding and Lee's area is absolute chaos.... and once again, no curtains. But it's working for now.

IMG_3098


IMG_3093
Think that's a pretty sweet quilt on the foot of the bed??
nope... it's a vintage sleeping bag I got at a thrift store for $2. 
I wonder if my kids will think its cool and want to take it to camp? or think their mom is a huge nerd....

IMG_3095

"headboard" is the original,old windows from my friend Michelle's house when she bought it!
IMG_3094

Lee's guitar along side my Grandma's sheet music about falling in love in the Canadian sunset <3
IMG_3096

I know, I know.... this is a little overdone, but I couldn't resist!!
I love having all these patterns and colors on the wall! 

IMG_3097



Not pictured : Lee's study space, Lee's junk, and the dirty laundry :)


Heading down the hall to the next room - our bedroom!
IMG_3099

Read more about this umbrella light - here.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love the hoops and windows! The sleeping bag is a great find too. And hardwood floors are the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...