Sunday, August 5, 2012

Home Tour - bedroom

This is one of my favorite rooms in the house... with the two windows this room is so bright and sunny!

I love the white "curtains", my plants, and all the colors.

IMG_3102


IMG_3103


IMG_3104


IMG_3106
Secret - this is not a curtain... it's a bed sheet I tied to the rod one day on whim and tied back with a scarf!  It doesn't too much to block the sunlight, but I like it.

IMG_3107

Another secret... this isn't a curtain either, its a blanket draped over the rod!!

IMG_3105


I've done a couple posts about the bedroom already.  You can learn how to make a similar painting - here.  And about the bed linens (all found at thrift stores) here. 

Those prints and colors look familiar?? It's the background of my blog header!!!

3 comments:

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

Love the look!!
-wHiT

Amanda said...

I think what I like most about your house is that it looks loved and lived in, even if you've only been there a few months. :)

The Single Nester said...

I love the form you have hung all of your necklaces on. Where did you get it? I have been looking for one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...