Sunday, July 1, 2012

{Traditional} Patriotic Themed Decor

My sister Molly  (my other sister, not Amanda who's house I've shared before) just moved into a new home and her traditional, Americana style is perfect for 4th of July!
She has allowed me to share her beautiful abode with the world, so thanks Molly!


A Birthday Wall!  Such a cute idea!  Every year she's had the girls' picture taken with their age and now they're arranged beautifully in a collage wall.  Which we all know I love love love collage walls.

 Aren't the doors and the woodwork in this house incredible?? and love those stairs! they will per perfect at Christmastime!
 These are the stairs that lead to the attic, she pulled them down and displaying the  vintage toys they have collected - brilliant!




How are you celebrating your independence (my American and Canadian friends) this week?? I'm heading HOME to Ohio in a few days!! For a few days filled with family, friends, fireworks, and hopefully lots and lots of watermelon :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...