Friday, July 20, 2012

Backyard Tea Party

(Let's ignore the fact that I haven't blogged in weeks ok? I'm busy. lol)

And when I'm lacking ambition of my own I turn to my sisters.....
This sister of mine.  She is so stinking cute.  Her baby just turned 3 and she had the absolute cutest little birthday party/photo shoot in the backyard.
I'm not going to post pictures of just how adorable the actual child is (because sadly my talented sister stopped publicly blogging because of creeps on the internet stealing her kids pictures. gross)  But I can share a few shots of her tea party!

 The lanterns and banner are from Target!  It also helps that she has the perfect spot under this tree!

 yo-yos are our favorite!


Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...