Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I Wear Wednesday

I promise someday I'll blog about things other than what I wear... because I know it's not that exciting... but I love linking up with The Pleated Poppy and seeing what everyone else is wearing {and my computer at school doesn't block her blog!}
I like having something weekly to blog about and it feels sort of like a "deadline"
I need deadlines in my life.

and since I've temporarily staying with my parents I haven't been doing many DIY or home decor projects.... once Lee and I move {in May!!!} I'll be overloaded with great stuff to talk about.  I hope.

for now... the best I've got is remembering to take a picture of what I wear a few times a week.  I still only remember about every other day.

IMG_0980
Date night with my husband!!!! because he's baaaaaaaaaaaaack! halleluiah!
IMG_0979
Isn't he so handsome?? and he is the sweetest, kindest hearted boy ever.  I am so thankful to have him in my life.  He is always an encouragement to me and loves me more than I deserve.
Life will be so much better now that he is around everyday ;)


IMG_1021
Sunday church wear.

IMG_1023

Monday morning work day made happier with sequin trimmed sweater and purple shoes :) :)



8 comments:

MonicaLeeBlog said...

Girl, these posts are not boring at all! Especially because you have on the cutest outfits! Haha Awww yall are one good lookin couple!! :]

Makaila said...

You have such a classic look. I love seeing what you've worn. Keep posting them! :)

Linda Z said...

You are your husband are so cute! :) Love your springy Sunday outfit. :)

Sophie @TheForge said...

look at how cute you two are :) i feel the same way when it comes to my hubby, i think he always loves me more than i deserve. lucky us ;)

MacKensie said...

Great outfits! I love your blog design as well. Beautiful! I'm a new follower! :)

xo

MacKensie
http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

Amber said...

a) YOU LOOK SO SKINNY!
b) LOVE the bangs!
and c) GORGEOUS and i miss you!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That floral print skirt is so pretty!

elle.crews said...

Hey girl! I nominated you for an award on my page!! Check it out!! Love your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...