Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Vintage Valentino

I made the find of all finds when I spotted this dress at a local second hand store.
I thought it was pretty just because of the polka dots, but when I saw the label said Valentino - Made in Italy my jaw dropped and I snatched it up.
Little did I know that when I got home and tried it on it would fit me absolutely perfectly....
It almost makes me a little sad to sell it but I seriously have no where to wear it to and I would LOVE to have that money towards at plane ticket to Grenada ;)
You can find it in my Etsy shop!


ignore the overly dramatic face, lol, these were taken with self timer and I didn't have a whole-lotta time for re-dos :)


See similar dresses here:
dressingvintage.com/

Etsy
stylebop.com



7 comments:

Susan said...

It is absolutely stunning on you. I wouldn't sell it.

Makaila said...

THAT is just unexpected Hot & Sexy! I l.o.ve. it.

Keri said...

That dress looks amazing on you!!

Elle Myers said...

soooooo cute.
love polka dots, remind me of kinley from project runway

stopping by from the pleated poppy

find me at:
mothballz.blogspot.com

xo elle

Emily @ Emmy June said...

Pic #3 should be in a magazine. You.Look.Stunning!

Cindy said...

That's a beautiful dress and it looks great on you.
Cindy

Christina said...

Your look gorgeous on your Valentino dress.

Christina @ Mens Tennis Shoes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...