Friday, July 29, 2011

Project Runway

Last night the new episode of Project Runway premiered!!
Season 9, can you believe it?  I feel like I've grown up with this show...
and even though I think I said last season that I wouldn't watch it again after that finale and the wrong person won...... here I am.
sucked.back.in.

My three favorites so far are :





Fallene because I think she's cute and different and I like her boots.
Anya because she's from Trinidad and has some Caribbean flair :)
Bert because I loved his first dress and I always root for the old guys.


I can't believe this is boxer shorts and a bed sheet.  Love it Bert!! But I agree with Michael... that lip stick has got to go.
Can't wait for next week!! Did you watch?? if not & you live in the US you can watch it on Lifetime.com
Who is your favorite??

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I like those three, too! Plus the blonde woman with the glasses (can't remember her name!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...