Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I Wear Wednesday

week 5.
it's still hot and my face is still in a constant state of shininess.
but... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday to me :)

IMG_2725
Sunday Church. 
my college colors were blue and green & I still love the combo.

IMG_2741
Bingo night with friends :)

IMG_2756
Hot date night to Subway with the hubby

IMG_2766
working at a bake sale on campus (to raise money for my after school program)
and hanging out with friends.

IMG_2803
visiting the orphanage.  are those pit stains?? disgusting.
but I'm telling you. it's hot. and I don't have AC.
IMG_2837

SO Board meeting.
I really like this outfit. but whoa. note to self, drown yourself in face powder.


I have some exciting news coming soon (no it's not a baby - Mom) but I'm off to go workout and buy a cake mix to share with the kids at my after school program for my Bday :)
so I'll leave you hanging until later tonight when I have all my ducks in a row.

linking up with http://thepleatedpoppy.com/blog/

4 comments:

Babes and Sages said...

Love that blue and white dress :) Found you on the Pleated Poppy and am now following. Stop by if you'd like...
Sophie @ http://babesandsages.blogspot.com

Chanse and Janell said...

Darling outfits!! Summer dresses are my favorite!
-Janell
chanseandjanell.blogspot.com

Courtney and Heather said...

Love that first dress...so cute!!

Visiting from WIWW linky party...stop by and visit our page.

~Courtney~

love2sisters.blogspot.com

Alyssa said...

Girl! How did you get so tan! I need to know your secret!! (:
Alyssa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...