Thursday, March 10, 2011

it's still Wednesday

"What I Wore Wednesday" was actually what I wore Sunday.
but I scheduled that to post before because MY MOM IS HERE VISITING and I didn't know if I would have time to blog, but I do.
so here's what I actually wore Wednesday.
out to go play BINGO!!

and I'm ok to admit that after seeing these pictures I don't really love this outfit as much as I thought I did.
shoes are a little bright and the belt is a little too contrasting. but whatever.
it's an upgrade from my regular Grenada uniform jean shorts, tank top, and tennis shoes (which I wore earlier today) and everyone I saw tonight seemed to like it. and my mom totally called me "fashionistic" so I think that's a plus. haha
see the yellow shoes made perfect sense at the time. 
 
 the butterfly earrings were a hit at bingo.
 
 and the shadow on the wall was awesome!

What I Wore:
Top: Target (really cheap b/c it's actually an xsmall maternity! pop on a belt and they'll never know!)
Shorts: American Eagle $10 like 6 years ago. for real.
Belt: Target $1
Shoes: Walmart $1!! I have them in 4 colors.... but maybe there was a reason they were $1?
Earrings:  Body Central $4

5 comments:

Lea Liz said...

You are too cute! I love the outfit and love the yellow shoes with it! I have the same ones in white :) I love grandview too! Love your sunday outfit as well!! Hope your having a great time with your mom!!

Emily said...

I love the outfit!

Jacqui' said...

adorable outfit hun. love the earrings too!!

Rebecca Jean said...

I like the contrast of the yellow shoes. And those earrings are friggin' awesome! LOVE.

♥ Rebecca Jean
Midnight Maniac

Anonymous said...

You are as cute as can be and I think the yellow flats are fun!
Way to rock that maternity shirt! ;]
New follower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...