Thursday, March 17, 2011

it ain't easy being green.

I felt like such a child all day.  I dressed up head to toe [k not toe, if I had access to my America closet I'd totally have green shoes] in green!  I love a good holiday and a reason to dress up!

I spent the morning with a friend on the beach, in my green bathing suit
went to the grocery with my green bag
made green snacks and games for the kids at my after school program
may or may not have worn green earrings, necklace, headband, and clothes.
drank 3 glasses of green tea
AND saw 2 rainbows!!

magazine cut outs, all things green.
adorable little leprechauns.  hat made out of construction paper
 popcorn cake, again!! I couldn't help it. it's so easy to make green!
cucumbers and celery. the kids HATED celery. haha don't think they'd ever had it.
green juice 
 and my bedroom is green. oh apartment living.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...