Tuesday, March 15, 2011

i love the caribbean!

this store downtown St. George's is beautiful!!
LOVE the tiled steps!

mom and I shopping.
the clothing section had a little thatched  roof, so cute! 

 hard to see (pictures weren't allowed, but I always say you can get one in before they tell you to stop! haha worked in the Alamo and several museums so far :)
jewelry displayed on conch shells! 

I had a similar idea a few months ago when I hung all my earrings up on a sea fan I found on the beach...
sea fans are so beautiful.
 I probably shouldn't have "gawdied" it up with all my crazy earrings.
 but it works great!


3 comments:

Lea Liz said...

What a cute little store!! I love how you made an earring holder with the sea fan, so neat!!

Hope you have had a great time with your momma!!

Unknown said...

Haha! I love how pictures weren't allowed and yet you somehow managed to take some... ;)

I this blog, and your other one, too! You have incredible style, and the blog designs are beautiful. *jealous* ;)

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my look-book post, too. :)


-Brianne Danae

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

that sea fan looks great. what an awesome idea. look at you sneaking in pictures LOL.

Write it in Lipstick

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...